06 June 2012

feeling lemon-y

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy and on top of that I got a new computer last month and have yet to get an sd card adapter to download my pics (my old computer had one built in). I love my bright shiny macbook, so I will be okay with getting an adapter. :)

Well, I just ate my first fresh blueberries of the season. . .yum!. . .but I've been feeling very lemon-y lately. I've been searching for a great lemon bar recipe, one that will satisfy my desire for tart, lemon-y flavor with just a hint of sweet, but I have been unfruitful as of yet. I'm hoping to adjust a recipe and try it tonight.

In the meantime, you have some cupcake recipes to look forward to (once I have procured the sd card adapter that is). So stay tuned for deliciousness coming your way soon!

No comments: